Silver Mining in Honduras
Minera Virginia S.A. de C.V. in Honduras
The Inglesrud Corporation in the USA
Company is a small family owned company developing projects in
Final Test rescheduled for the the week
of 29th of April.
Hit a small snag with the assay furnace
in Arizona. Will overhaul same in the next
couple of days. Waiting on parts/
Gold is plunging on the world markets. I am guessing
that the governments are trying to hide massive inflation.
I plan to buy some more gold, as soon as possible.
Test is tentatively scheduled for
April 23rd. Happens to be
my birthday. We might do it sooner. However, this will give
George and Jim a couple of extra days to fine-tune the equipment.
Have placed an ad in the California
Mining Journal or
the ICMJ. This is to ask people for help in financing
the last leg of the development. California Mining Journal
The ad may run in next months issue.
Tuesday, ore is being shipped to Claypool, Arizona for the final test.
We went through all of the ore fine-tuning the process.
Hopefully, I will have a definitive estimation (?) of the efficiency of the
process by this weekend. We will take head and tail samples, as the
process proceeds. We do not want to leave much value in the tails.
We are expecting at least sixty percent (60%) recovery and would not
be surprised if it exceeds ninety percent (90%) recovery for Silver and Gold.
We do not have reliable estimations on the Platinum Group recoveries.
But, we were surprised to recover some Platinum Groups, when the head assays
did not indicate any values. I am guessing at least a sixty percent (60%) recovery
for the Platinum Group. This might be explained by the following information.
Platinum Groups can be difficult to assay.
I will travel to Arizona and video tape and photograph the test. I am hoping to
have it on the website as soon as possible.
Several things are proprietary and will not be shown. However, you
will still be able to get an overall view of the the process and equipment.
Most of the crushing equipment is
already on site in Honduras.
We are not aware of any processes that recovers more than 90% of the values
in sulfide ores. Please let me know if you know of one. I would be very
interested in talking with that group. That would be outstanding.
Several questions have come in. I will try to answer those on the attached question
and answer sheet, click on it above this article.
Quick Answer to John: Sorry, we cannot license our process yet. Need to start the patent
process and nail down the final solutions, etc. We have been working on this for the
last twenty-five years.
Exciting times are here.
Tom Milam, Jr.
Raising Money for an Honduras Mining
Ore is being shipped in this weekend for the test.
I will give you an update as soon as possible.
We are running a bit late.
Thank you for the prayers.
Testing will soon begin
Twenty-five years are coming down to this test.
date for the equipment is September 2014
The equipment is somewhat finished.
George Sites is fine tuning the system now.
Several, small, unexpected items have cropped up.
We have taken a major
risk. Instead of being prudent,
we built production equipment instead of laboratory scale equipment.
This is what has caused the delays. However, if it works, we are brilliant. We
will immediately role into production. If it doesn't work, I will be getting
a real job. Let me know if there are any prospects for a middle
Jason Brotters Site for
Weather, Juticalpa, Olancho, Honduras
1. Ammonium Thiosulphate Process for Sulphide ores.
2. Working on adding a geothermal drilling department in Oklahoma City.
This would allow direct transfer for geothermal systems with minimal damage.
3. Custom milling of ores in Chaffee County Colorado.
4. Custom milling of ores in Department of Olancho, Honduras.
1. We are re-engineering the Telica Mill for sulfide ores..
2. The re-engineering was based upon the results of our testing during Spring 2005.
3. All new milling equipment has been ordered and received. We will install it as soon as possible.
4. Some of this equipment was modified by George Sites in Arizona.
5. Several people have asked for additional information on Honduras minerals, suggest that they contact Jim Dierzen, Pierre Morissette, or Walter Mast
6. Inglesrud's old web page: 2005 Inglesrud Web Page
7. Web photo gallery of the storm damage done to the laboratory at the Telica Mill: Telica
8. Web photo gallery of the new El Bijao Mill in Arizona: Here
1. The Hornos Exploitation Concessions are located approximately 35 kilometers southeast of Juticalpa, Department of Olancho, Honduras, C.A..
2. The concessions encompass the villages of El Bijao and El Rusio, Olancho, Honduras,
3. Map of the Hornos Exploitation Concession: Map of Hornos Concessions.
4. General Telephone Information for Honduras: Honduras Telephone Information
Clavo Rico Mine Site, El Corpus, Honduras.
George Sites and Fred Shisbey
Fred Shisbey is the geologist for Virginia Mining Company, recently deceased
George Sites is a mining consultant and partner in S&S Mining along with Dennis Smith.
George and Dennis have purchased a 300 yard an hour bucket line dredge for use in Honduras.
They plan to move the dredge from Canada to Honduras.
Feel free to contact Dennis or George at the following e-mail address for discussions of dredging: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
View of the Telica River from the crusher floor of the Telica Mill, looking east towards Juticalpa.
This is approximately February 2000, two years after Hurricane Mitch.
This photograph was taken by Robert Taylor, upper
Jalan River, approximately February 1999.
This operation is not related to Minera Virginia, just an interesting photograph. Placer
Mining at the minimum. Water is probably cold. This stream comes out
of the mountains.
1. Honduras this Week - An English Language Newspaper Honduras
2. Hondirectorio - A Honduras Internet Directory Hondirectorio
3. Kitco - Current Silver and Gold Prices Kitco
4. George Sites and Dennis Smith - Large Scale Gold Dredging S&S Mining
5. Maps and Geography of Honduras Maps of Honduras
6. CIA fact book on Honduras CIA Fact Book on Honduras
7. History of Honduras Honduras
8. National Mining Museum - Leadville, Colorado - favorite historical mining town Mining Museum
9. Favorite Colorado Mining Town - St. Elmo, Colorado - part of this historic town burned in the Spring of 2002 St. Elmo, Colorado
10. Interesting Site on Placer Mining. Bureau of Mines Report & Paper How to Prospect For And Mine Placer Gold
The Inglesrud Corporation
Post Office Box 18759
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73154
Telephone: (405) 429-7928
Facsimile: (405) 429-7930
Contact: Tom Milam, Jr.
23 April 2014
The above comments are my opinions only.
These statements are not meant to be construed as an offer.